Marcastella.com (hereinafter referred to as “this Site”) is the online sales platform of Marca Stella Pte Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "Marca Stella", “we” or “us”), a Singapore registered company.
By using this Site, you indicate your unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions (the "terms”). We reserve the right to, in our sole discretion, amend, update or revise these terms. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of any changes to the terms shall constitute acceptance of those changes.
These terms also apply to the offer and sale of goods at our retail showroom and other offline sales events. These terms do not apply to purchases made directly from the websites of other companies ("Affiliates") linked to this site, for which the terms and conditions of the relevant Affiliate website shall apply.
General Terms & Conditions
By purchasing goods from us via this Site, at our retail showroom or at our other offline sales events, you agree that the offer and sale of those goods takes place in, and will be governed by the laws of, Singapore. You also agree that any legal or equitable claim arising from your purchase must be brought in the courts of Singapore and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
Marca Stella expressly disclaims that it is an authorized dealer or agent of any of the brands whose goods are offered on this Site, at our retail showroom or at our offline sales events. Our goods are sold as is; customers will not have the benefit of any warranty provided by the original manufacturers. Our goods have been obtained through highly reputable resellers at less than the said manufacturers’ recommended retail prices, thus we are able to pass on the cost savings to you.
In addition, we disclaim any implied representation or warranty with regard to this Site or its contents, including the merchandise offered on this Site. MARCA STELLA IS PROVIDING THIS SITE, ITS CONTENTS, AND ALL MERCHANDISE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. MARCA STELLA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
The information on this Site is believed to be complete and reliable; however, it may contain typographical, pricing, or other errors or inaccuracies. Errors will be corrected as soon as practical, however we reserve the right to (i) correct any errors, omissions or inaccuracies; (ii) make changes to pricing, content, product descriptions or other information; and (iii) revoke any stated offer without obligation to issue any notice of such changes. The inclusion of any products on this Site does not guarantee that the product will be available at a particular time.
Taxes and Duties
Any goods purchased for delivery in Singapore are subject to Singapore GST and prices of goods affixed to items at our showroom, offline sales and quoted on this Site include prevailing Singapore GST. At this time Marca Stella is exempt from Singapore GST so the prevailing GST rate is zero. Goods purchased for delivery outside Singapore may be subject to sales or import taxes or other customs charges and duties in the destination country. You agree that you will be liable for all such duties, taxes and charges.
Online Orders & Payment Policy
All online orders are not confirmed until the order has been verified by us with you via email and payment has been received. We accept payment by Paypal or by bank transfer into our OCBC Singapore account.
In cases where the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards, the order shall be cancelled at our discretion. In these circumstances, we will notify you by e-mail and a full refund will be made to your Paypal or savings/current account as soon as practicable at our sole and absolute discretion.
We reserve the right not to accept your order and refuse a transaction for any reason or to refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
Delivery and Pass of Title
Title to goods purchased at our retail showroom or other offline sales events passes to you upon confirmation of payment and issue to you of our receipt.
All goods purchased from this Site are F.O.B. at our fulfilment centre. Title to goods purchased from this Site passes to you at the time of delivery by the fulfilment centre to a common carrier.
Shipping Policy for Online Orders
Deliveries within Singapore are free of charge, and will be made the next working day (M-F) from the date payment is received. For urgent purchases, please leave a remark during check out. We will try our best to deliver the goods the same day if possible.
Delivery costs for international orders above SGD1,000.00 to eligible countries (please refer to "Delivery" page for current list) is also free of charge, and includes insurance against loss or damage. However, any customs charges, import taxes, GST/VAT or duties levied in the destination country will be borne by the customer. Please note that we do not ship Hermes products internationally.
International orders will be fulfilled via courier and we will provide you with a tracking number for your convenience. We target to deliver International orders within 3 to 7 working days (M-F) from the date payment is received. We will not be responsible for any delays due to the fault of the carrier or due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Returns & Exchanges
All purchases made at our retail showroom or offline sales events are final and, subject only to the provisions of the following paragraph, are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. We encourage you to thoroughly inspect your items before completing your purchase.
We maintain stringent controls to ensure that all items we sell are authentic, and have sold more than 2000 bags without a single incident of a non-authentic item. All goods sold by us are guaranteed to be authentic and, although it has never been necessary, we will refund the full purchase price of any item purchased from us that proves to be non-authentic, subject to the following:
- Marca Stella's authenticity tag shall be intact and show no evidence of tampering;
- the item shall be in its original condition with all packaging, accessories and tags provided by Marca Stella intact;
- the item shall be subject to a third party authenticity check, either by a representative of the original brand or by a recognized authentication service appointed by Marca Stella;
- Marca Stella's original receipt shall be provided and the claimant shall be the original purchaser;
- the claim shall be submitted within thirty (30) days of purchase of the item.
The remaining provisions of this clause apply only to purchases made via this Site.
We carefully inspect all items purchased online before shipment, however in the unlikely event of an incorrect or defective item being shipped then:
- For local online purchases, exchanges are allowed if made within three days of receipt of item by the customer.
- For international orders, exchanges are allowed provided that we receive email notification (to email@example.com) within three days of receipt by the customer. We must receive the returned item within ten days from date of receipt by the customer.
Defective items are defined as items that have missing parts or components, obvious blemishes or stains, or deep scratches. The following are not considered to be defects:
- Slight variations in colour hues or texture on leather surfaces. Most luxury handbags and wallets are made of high quality, natural leather which is unique in form and texture, and hue variations, creases or veins are an intrinsic feature of this material.
- Creases on the leather exterior. Leather is pliable and creases can occur depending on the items or stuffing placed inside and the way the piece is stored. Again, this is an intrinsic feature of the material.
- Non-shiny hardware, or small scratches in hardware. Please note that many designer brands use hardware with an aged or antique look, or deliberately give their hardware a matt or distressed appearance. Small superficial scratches on hardware, particularly on components such contact plates, are not completely avoidable in the manufacturing and normal handling of these products.
- Loose threads that can be removed by cutting, or glue marks at seams that can be removed by leather cream.
Goods returned must be in their original packaging (including dustbags where provided) and in unused and undamaged condition. If the item was provided with the manufacturer’s authenticity/care cards and tags, it must be returned with those tags intact. The Marca Stella price tag and authenticity tag must also be intact. Returns will not be accepted if any of the foregoing conditions are not met and/or if there are signs of use or wear.
Marca Stella reserves the right to reject any return request at its sole and absolute discretion. For returns that are accepted, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to either:
- replace the product with a new item of the same design and model, or
- provide a full refund in store credits (useable within 3 months of the date of issue), or
- refund the purchase amount to the customer’s Paypal or credit card account; or
- provide a refund in cash.
Customers are responsible for pre-paying the costs of shipping and insurance in respect of any return, via international courier approved by Marca Stella. Where a return is accepted such costs may be reimbursed to the customer at Marca Stella’s sole discretion. We do not refund any customs charges, import taxes or duties that may have been levied in the destination country; customers may be eligible for a refund of a portion or all of the duties and taxes from their local customs office. We shall not be responsible for any loss, delay, damage or misdelivery by any common carrier in respect of returned items.